Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love edges

Last week I made brownies for a gathering at my house. I was again brought to the realisation that there are two kinds of people in this world, those who like edges and those who don't. I happen to be among the ones that do. While this may seem like a trivial matter, there have been relationships formed and ended based on nothing but the love of crunchy edges or gooey centers. At my house, there was a relationship started. There was a couple there on their first date and upon the realization that one liked the edges and one like the centers, they formed an instant bond. They took it as a sign from the universe that they were meant to be. Ridiculous or smart? Because I am single and don't have anyone to eat the sick gooey centers or anyone to fight over the amazing crunchy edges I feel a strong need to invest in...





Random Crap #7


The most amazing brownie pan on record, all edges. At $45.00 it will be a while before this makes it into my kitchen but just knowing that it will one day happen makes life a little bit happier. Until then, anyone interested in eating the gooey, soggy, sick centers?

Random Gal

4 comments:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

AMAZING!!! i too am a edge girl, as long as they're not over done. that is a pretty sweet pan.

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am a middle

I want this pan though becuase it looks so cool


$45? Really

Lindsey said...

Really $45.00. But I didn't really shop around. I'm sure I could find it a little bit cheaper.

Melanie and Curtis said...

You know...not that it matters..but I think that I am an edge and middle girl..but that is typical of me..indecisive! BTW, I absolutely love your princess castle. What an amazing photo! We HAVE to go back to Disneyland. Actually, we are planning for Jan. 2010..YIPEE, we can't wait! Do you want to come?!