Thursday, January 29, 2009

Celina... you should take advantage of this!

As you may know by now I love to search the Internet for the most random and ridiculous things I can possibly find. I don't know how or why I do this, sometimes things just appear before me. While sitting here in the DSC computer lab after bombing my history test, I googled "midgets" which I often do when I am having a bad day. (They make me feel better, don't judge). I found what I am convinced is the most amazing thing anyone has ever though of...


Random Crap #5


"A GYM in London has replaced its dumbbells with human weights - including dwarfs who shout encouragement to motivate exercise."










Don't let this freak you out too badly. Think of all of the positive aspects of this idea. The gym claims that by using real people instead of weights, people can better visualize the weight they are lifting and that motivates them to do better. They also say that the midgets (or little people if you want to be politically correct) yell at you when you start to slack. I can think of one friend in particular who wouldn't appreciate being screamed at by a little person but may love the motivation. I was discussing this whole thing with a friend of mine and he said that it wouldn't motivate him at all, it would just make him angry. He said that he would "look at that midget and scream "I COULD THROW YOU ACROSS THIS ROOM SO SHUT YOUR FACE" and then he would do it. I would hope for the little people sake that the gym has some sort of protection against that. For anyone who would like to explore this topic further visit http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24946982-5012895,00.html.
Random Gal

1 comment:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I second that opinion. I would Yell back or kick them over.

there was one that went to school at byu and i used to walk buy her with her GIANT BACK PACK.

It was out of control, I used to want to kick her over. MEAN i know...