Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have no words.

As I was walking past my younger brothers bedroom tonight he pulled me in and showed me the most ridiculous/random/unbelievable thing I have ever seen. Knowing my love of craigslist and randomness he had to show me what he had found. I will warn you this may disturb some of you so you may not want to read on... you have been warned.


Random Crap #4


Elder Prophet For Skinny Young Polygamous Sons (City of Angels)

Elder, wiser, Latino prophet and silver haired, HIV negative father figure seeks multiple LDS sons to form loving polygamous family on the west coast. You may apply individually, or along with your blood brothers, friends and cousins. Please send your photo(s) including your FACE and BODY, not your dick, or ass. Please be 18-35, with a slim, firm build, with a righteous soul and a strong heart committed to a long term multiple partner relationship. A cute face couldn’t hurt, blue or green eyes and freckles are a plus. A hairy chest, fuzzy buns or hairy stomach are good. You must put petty jealousies aside to work for the greater spiritual good of our gay and bisexual polygamous family. Sons will take turns sleeping with their beloved prophet and loving but stern oracle. Sons must pledge eternal obedience, and total commitment to their prophet. Tobacco, caffeine, and illicit narcotics are strictly prohibited in this saintly household. Gentiles need not apply.

Location: City of Angels


Okay so this was posted on craigslist in St. George on January 12th and it is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I really have no words to describe how I felt when I read this posting. I can't decide whether or not it is a joke. Anyways, if you read that and want to apply than email pers-990716099@craigslist.org. I would hope that you would choose not to but I am not here to judge so do what you feel is right.


I feel disgusting, I am going to take a shower... sick.


Random Gal